LEADING in Chaos - ICSL School Leader Transformation Program
Time & Location
About The Event
ICSL is offering a 2-day residential certificate program for existing and emerging school leaders who aspire to develop their competencies to grow their schools.
Highlights of the program
- Designed to reflect the school’s chaotic dynamical eco-system
- Covers all seven domains of school eco-system
- Engaging interactive workshop to enable peer knowledge sharing
- Key outcome includes a 90-days individualized action plan for your school
- Supported by three monthly e-meets to review progress
- Designed under the guidance of an eminent Board of Advisors.
- Conducted by Internationally certified leadership trainers.
School leaders attending the program will engage in group and individual tasks to:
- Develop positive school cultures that impact student learning
- Plan the transition from summative to formative assessment in their schools
- Develop their delegation strategy to increase efficiencies
- Build an evidence-based, unbiased teacher assessment plan
- Implement a conflict management plan in their school
- Learn to use “Decision Matrix” as a tool to make decisions in complex situations governed by several factors.
- Developing a ‘high-impact’ technology intervention for your school
- Plan and lead emotional-intelligence-based school-wide transformation involving multiple stakeholders
- Develop personal skills that suit their individualized leadership style
The program fee of Rs. 25000 per person includes:
- Accommodation for one night on twin-sharing basis
- All meals [Welcome tea, 2 Tea Breaks, 2 High Teas, 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Gala Dinner & Cocktails]
- Morning Yoga Session
- Access to Swimming Pool [During hours of operations]
- Training fee
- Participation Kit
- Training Content Fee
- Annal Membership of ICSL
- Copy of LEAD the Change – An anthology [For new members only]
- eSubscription to The Progressive Teacher & The Progressive School
- All applicable taxes
To register send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About International Council for School Leadership
ICSL is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to empower school leaders to build great schools by providing a platform for knowledge sharing and learning. ICSL recently published India’s first anthology for school leaders – LEAD the Change, that gives school leaders access to articles by 49 school leaders, educators, and professionals from India, UK, Finland, Mexico, and China. ICSL also publishes two extremely popular magazines for schools and teachers – The Progressive Teacher, and The Progressive School. To foster healthy and enlightening discussions, ICSL organizes focus groups for school leaders. The most recent focus group discussed National Education Policy 2019 and its impact of private unaided schools in detail. The deliberations of this focus group were submitted to the MHRD, Government of India.