Voices That Matter!
Director-Principal, Shiv Nadar School, Gurgaon
Academic Director, Dusemond Study Programmes, Spain TEDx Speaker
Sun, May 24|
Collaborative Learning Expedition' 2020
The primary objective of the learning expedition is to create an India centric Implementation plan of adaptable strengths of the Finnish Education System.
Time & Location
May 24, 2020, 9:00 AM – May 29, 2020, 6:00 PM
About The Event
OBJECTIVE (Intensive and Comprehensive Learning Program)
The primary objective of the learning expedition is to create an Indiacentric Implementation plan of adaptable strengths of the Finnish Education System.
The 30-member delegation will study, observe, and discuss various aspects of the Finnish Education System and jointly prepare the implementation plan which will be circulated to all the 300+ members of ICSL.
LEARNING ELEMENTS (Join a Learning Experience of a Lifetime!)
- Focused Discussion Presentations by Experts From National Education Agency and University of Helsinki
- 5 School Visits covering 5 school leadership domains | Principal’s Presentation, Classroom observation, Discussions with Students, Teachers and Parents
- Delegate Round Table Sessions to Consolidate and Synthesize Learning | 2 hours end of day session to consolidate learnings, 4 hours end of expedition session to prepare India Implementation Plan.
- Full Day Visit to Huereka Science Center | Get amazed and inspired by an overwhelming collection of scientific experiments and experiences to build scientific temper
LEARNING BY EXPERTS
- Finnish Education System -Structure, National Curriculum Policy 2016, Historical and Social Influences
- Teacher Recruitment and Training
- Pedagogical Approach in Finnish Schools
- Assessment in Finnish Schools
LEARNINGS THROUGH SCHOOL VISITS
School In Action