54th Friday@5: The Organised Educator
Time & Location
About The Event
Unorganised educators find it difficult to:
- Plan their teaching sessions with students,
- Balance professional and personal life,
- Find time for themselves and their growth, and
- Stay in control.
In the post-pandemic era, life of an educator is anything but easy. The work-life imbalance caused by online teaching and increased expectations and accountability took teachers off-guard. Even educators who were always in-control and well-organised are finding it tough to adjust to the new normal.
Join this eConvo, to find the best "organising strategies and tips" that you can implement to improve your life. Our panellists include:
- Professor Nikarika Vohra, IIM - Ahmedabad and Vice Chancellor, Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Government of Delhi.
- Uttara Singh, Director The Shriram Millennium Schools
- Hillary Hinchliff, Principal, GEMS Modern Academcy, Kochi
Looking forward to your presence!