Voices That Matter!
Director-Principal, Shiv Nadar School, Gurgaon
Academic Director, Dusemond Study Programmes, Spain TEDx Speaker
54th Friday@5: The Organised Educator
In the post-pandemic era, educators will need to get organised to work, grow, and succeed. Discover the important skills that you need to grow.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
E-Convo on Zoom
About The Event
Unorganised educators find it difficult to:
- Plan their teaching sessions with students,
- Balance professional and personal life,
- Find time for themselves and their growth, and
- Stay in control.
In the post-pandemic era, life of an educator is anything but easy. The work-life imbalance caused by online teaching and increased expectations and accountability took teachers off-guard. Even educators who were always in-control and well-organised are finding it tough to adjust to the new normal.
Join this eConvo, to find the best "organising strategies and tips" that you can implement to improve your life. Our panellists include:
- Professor Nikarika Vohra, IIM - Ahmedabad and Vice Chancellor, Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Government of Delhi.
- Uttara Singh, Director The Shriram Millennium Schools
- Hillary Hinchliff, Principal, GEMS Modern Academcy, Kochi
Looking forward to your presence!